COMPREHENSIVE PRIVACY NOTICE
In compliance with the provisions of articles 15, 16, and other applicable articles of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter “The Law”) and its Regulations, this Privacy Notice is made available to interested parties.
1.- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
RUTATRENMAYA.COM (hereinafter referred to as KO’OX TREN) is a Mexican company located in Cancun, Quintana Roo, and is responsible for the processing of the personal data you provide to us. This data will be protected in accordance with the provisions of the Law, its Regulations, and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice.
2.- PERSONAL DATA TO BE COLLECTED AND PROCESSED.
Based on the legal relationship you establish with KO’OX TREN, the following data will be collected and processed:
Identification and contact information: Full name, gender, email addresses, phone number, marital status, place and date of birth, nationality, age, languages spoken, customs, hobbies, and any other information essential for identification.
KO’OX TREN does not collect data that “The Law” considers sensitive.
3.- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING THE COLLECTED DATA.
This document aims to define the scope and general conditions of the use and processing that KO’OX TREN will carry out regarding your Personal Data. The collection, use, handling, exploitation, storage, disclosure, and/or transfer of data aim to fulfill the necessary purposes mentioned below:
- Provide assistance, information about our products and/or services, and follow up on the requests you submit. If applicable, send you a quote for the possible hiring of services.
- Verify your identity when subscribing to any of our websites, newsletters, services, advertising programs, or any others we may implement in the future.
- Notify you of changes to the usage policies of our services or modifications to this privacy notice.
Additionally, KO’OX TREN may use your information for the following non-essential purposes:
Conducting surveys and evaluations. Sending information about offers, products, and services, either our own or from third parties that are related to those offered by us. Refusal to use your personal data for these purposes cannot be a reason for preventing you from carrying out the activity for which you were hired.
4.- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
It is informed that, in accordance with Article 37 of “The Law,” KO’OX TREN may transfer your personal data to third parties, whether national or foreign. These transfers are made for your benefit and are essential to protect your personal data or to comply with legal requirements. Therefore, your authorization is not required for these transfers.
The following are the companies or entities other than KO’OX TREN to which we may transfer your Personal Data:
|Purposes of the Transfer
|Web servers and providers of hosting services, encryption, and data storage.
|Storage and protection of your personal data.
|To comply with legal requirements or requests from authorities; to protect public interest; to recognize a right and other cases indicated by legislation.
KO’OX TREN informs you that it does not make transfers that are not within the provisions of Article 37 of “The Law.” In the event that KO’OX TREN decides to change this policy, you will be duly informed through the means and procedures established later, providing you with sufficient tools to authorize or prohibit transfers that are not essential.
5.- ARCO RIGHTS, MEANING, AND PROCEDURE TO EXERCISE THEM.
As the owner of the Personal Data that KO’OX TREN collects, you have the right to request Access, Rectification, Cancellation, or Opposition regarding any data you have provided. For clarity, the following definitions are provided:
Access: The right you have to access your data and know which of them are being used for the purposes for which they were collected.
Rectification: The right you have to request the rectification or correction of your data if they are incorrect.
Cancellation: The right you have to request the deletion of your data from the KO’OX TREN database when you consider that they are not being processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice or the Law and its regulations. The cancellation request can be for all your data or only some of them.
Opposition: The right you have to oppose the processing of your Personal Data or demand the interruption of its use.
The exercise of any of the aforementioned rights does not limit or exclude the possibility of exercising any of the others, nor is there a specific order of execution. Therefore, the execution of one of them is not a requirement for the execution of the others. However, “The Law” establishes circumstances in which it will not be possible to comply with your request, particularly concerning Opposition and/or Cancellation requests.
ARCO Rights requests can be submitted digitally via email to the address email@example.com. All requests must contain the following information:
- Your name, address, and the means by which we can inform you of the response to your request.
- Documents proving your identity or that of your legal representative (official identifications, power of attorney).
- A detailed description of the Personal Data that you want to subject to any of the aforementioned rights.
- Additional elements that facilitate the location of your Personal Data.
In a maximum period of 20 (twenty) business days, counted from the date you made your request, KO’OX TREN will send you a response through the means you have indicated in your request. If applicable, the approved resolution will be applied within a maximum period of 15 (fifteen) days from the date KO’OX TREN communicated such response to you.
Concerning requests for access to your Personal Data, these will be considered duly completed when KO’OX TREN makes the requested information available to you, by any means or format.
ARCO Rights requests can be made by persons other than yourself, provided that the designated person proves:
- Your identity as the owner of the data subject to the request.
- The identity of your legal representative.
- The existence of the representation either by means of a public deed, power of attorney signed before two witnesses, or as declared personally by you.
- The request and delivery of Personal Data will be free of charge; however, the requester will be responsible for covering the costs of shipping, certification, copies, or reproductions in other formats.
- As mentioned before, “The Law” establishes circumstances in which KO’OX TREN may deny a request related to ARCO Rights. For more information on this, we suggest reviewing Article 34 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
- For any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data, you should contact the KO’OX TREN Personal Data department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.- REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
You can, at any time, revoke the consent you have granted to KO’OX TREN for the processing of your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that revoking consent for processing represents the definitive cessation of the use of information, meaning the termination of the relationship between you and KO’OX TREN. You can make your revocation request personally by sending an email to email@example.com, stating your name, attaching a copy of your official identification, and indicating the means by which we can inform you of the response to your request.
7.- MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
KO’OX TREN will not use or disclose your personal data for purposes other than those strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the relationship between you and KO’OX TREN, always following the guidelines described in this Privacy Notice.
If you believe that KO’OX TREN is using or disclosing your Personal Data for purposes different from those described in this document, you can exercise any of the ARCO Rights previously informed. Also, as general information, you are informed that you have the following alternatives to restrict the sending of unauthorized advertising:
- Registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity (REPEP), a registry under the Federal Consumer Protection Agency aimed at preventing the use of user data for marketing or advertising through phone calls and text messages.
- Registration in the Public Registry of Users, a registry containing information about Users of the Mexican Financial System who do not wish to be bothered with advertising and promotions from financial institutions.
8.- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
This Privacy Notice may undergo modifications, changes, or updates that are necessary to keep it in line with legal provisions regarding Personal Data. If applicable, KO’OX TREN will inform you of the changes made through publication on the website https://kooxtren.com/.
By accessing and using our website, you declare that you have read the contents of this Privacy Notice, are aware of the legal implications, as well as your rights regarding Personal Data, and expressly consent to the processing of your Personal Data and transfers to third parties under the terms mentioned in this Privacy Notice.
10.- COMPLAINTS AND REPORTS.
If you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated or suspect that there is a violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties or its Regulations in the processing of your personal data, you may file the corresponding complaint or report with the National Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (INAI). For more information, visit the website: https://home.inai.org.mx/
This Privacy Notice was last updated on January 1, 2024.
Next revision: January 2025.